Waterproof Wonders


I have always loved make-up, although I cant say it always loved me (the extremely kohl lined eyes of 13 year old me were not ok!) Like fashion has it's trends so does make-up, but one thing that everyone talks about is a mascara that does what it says on the tube.

After years of buying into products promising lengthening, volumising, plumping, amplifying and all the other "ing's" you can think of a little gem appeared in my make-up bag a few months ago and nothing can beat it.

Ladies and Gentlemen I believe I have found my favourite mascara.





This little gem comes from AVON and is only £10 at full price, but I grabbed it on offer for £6 through the brochure from my local rep and as AVON always have deals and sales on it means you can get great products for an even better price.





This mascara has lasted through swimming pools, salty sea water, sweat and sand on holiday and also managed to last whilst I cried my eyes out more recently at my Nan's funeral. The last thing I wanted was to look awful as well as feel it and honestly this brilliant product stayed in place all day long, no streaks, no black flaky bits NOTHING!




The brush applicator means the product applies evenly and I usually apply around 2 to 3 coats to achieve my desired look. One downside is that it does smell slightly glue-like when first applied, but once dry the smell disappears. Getting it off can also sometimes be tricky, but micellar water or oil has that covered.


You can get the mascara online here or see your local AVON rep as I did.


*This review is completely my own words and opinions with no affiliations to AVON*

Comments

Popular Posts