Zaful Bling


If you frequent on my blog you may recall a post i did around a month ago featuring Zaful (link here

Well, I recently received a few glamorous bits from them and thought i would share them with you lovely lot. The items i got were some cat-eye fashion sunglasses and a diamond choker and i was not disappointed with the quality.









The sunglasses come in an oversized fit and even on my quite round head they look massive. Feeling old school WAG vibes in these beauties.









Now I personally love chokers, especially diamond ones but this one is extra snazzy as it is actually on a sort of plastic strip, meaning no nasty green marks after wearing it a few times.


Both of these items are from Zaful and can be found in the links below.





This post was created in association with Zaful, but all images and opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts