My Handbag Haul




As quite a few people ask about what bags i own and use on a regular basis, i thought i would throw together a post for all you lovely people showing my current favs.

So, I'm just going to get right into it.





Lauren, Ralph Lauren bag which i use daily and will carry pretty much anywhere, if you are lucky you can come across this bag or similar in TKMaxx for around £160
RRP £220


Radley collection, these are probably my oldest items and as you can see they have been well used over the past 7ish years. 
Purses RRP £25-£35
Messenger bag RRP £99- £145



This is my newest bag, which is the most perfect shade of grey. Bought at Gloucester Quays Calvin Klein outlet for £105



Neither of these purses get used much anymore, but they definitely got used frequently when i first got them as the are both a great size. 
Coach Wristlet RRP £155
Fiorelli Purse RRP £32



I was bought both of these cute pieces by my parents for christmas and my birthday and i use them ALOT, the purse is my current go to and the Michael Kors Selma mini is perfect for a night out
Purse £130
Bag RRP £155

I hope you enjoyed my mini show and tell of my handbag collection, i am debating a shoe collection video/post soon so let me know in the comments below if you would like to see it!

Comments

Popular Posts