Sunday, 14 August 2016

Sephora 'Delicate Nude' palette


Whilst on holiday recently i set myself the task of buying a few things whilst away. One of these things was an eye shadow palette that varied with shades of pink. After looking around a few stores i came to a Sephora and my wish was granted.

I got my hands on this really cute palette with the exact shades i was looking for. I am not sure exactly what i paid for this palette but it was around 29€ which i was quite please with as the Naked palettes were all around 54€.








(please excuse my poor attempt at swatches, but it was my first ever attempt)




I can not find the exact link for this palette online, but below are some of my other fav pink based palettes from around the web. 














2 comments:

  1. Hi can u post a tutorial on it delicate? I have the palette but i donot know how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi can u post a tutorial on it delicate? I have the palette but i donot know how to use it.

    ReplyDelete