Holiday Style: Bordeaux


Life has become pretty busy for me recently, but i have just got home from a great weeks break in the beautiful Bordeaux.

After only ever visiting France once for a few hours as part of a cruise, it was great to actually spend some time in the country. The trip was for my parents 25th wedding anniversary and was a great time full of ALOT of food and wine and seeing some amazing sites (post coming soon featuring where we went and visited)

BUT

As my main interest is always what i will be wearing i thought i would kick it off with showcasing my outfits for the week, if you have me on Instagram (@charli_beth) you will have seen me posting pics most of the week, but this is one big round up of pretty much all the outfits i wore whilst away.
























Comments

Popular Posts