Saturday, 27 August 2016

Autumn ASOS Wishlist


The 1st September marks the start of the meteorological season of Autumn/ Fall and i for one can not wait!

Yes, its cute being able to wear shorts and a crop top or prance around your garden in a bikini, but oversized jumpers and boots are where it is at for me. September to march is where my wardrobe and i both feel comfortable and more prepared for whatever life may throw our way.

Soon, i have put together a short Wishlist from ASOS of what I'm liking for autumn this year, let me kn0w what you think.











2 comments:

  1. Such lovely things! I've been looking for a pair of red boots like those but with a lower heel, I'm not used to the height haha! The colour of the jumper is so pretty and I love the coat! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed looking through my post lovely :) xx

      Delete