Sunday, 12 June 2016

Fit for Summer: Update


A couple of weeks ago i wrote about the beginning of my journey to be toned and in better shape than ever for summer, (you can read the first post here)

I haven't been trying quite as hard as over the last week or so due to being busy and generally feeling quite lazy, BUT progress is still happening and slowly my body is becoming leaner and more toned - so who's to complain!

Over the next few weeks my diet is going on a complete overhaul, as it is currently quite bad and snacking is a small issue. Due to this I'm going to be changing more of what i eat, rather than how much i eat - which will hopefully mean i am never left feeling hungry.

Rather than keep going on, ill show you my (partial) progress pics! Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment