Saturday, 5 December 2015

Trend Of The Week: Boots That Aren't Black!!


As everyone who knows me knows I LOVE SHOES! and have them coming out of my ears, but one thing i didn't own was a pair of boots that weren't black.

I own Ugg boots that aren't black, but when it comes to boots you can wear everyday for any occasion - i had no such thing.

So earlier this week when i was out shopping (as per) i came across some pale beige boots i just had to own.

A while ago i said i was never buying shoes from Primark again, other than holiday shoes as they really do not last as long as other brands, but i really could not resist these boots! And at only £18 they are a steal!

I have styled them up for a casual day look, but with a glittery vest and fur coat you would be sorted for a glam night look too.








Jumper: Primark
Jeans: Topshop
Boots: Primark
Bag: Lauren Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment