Tuesday, 29 December 2015

Make-up Revolution Review


Make-up Revolution is a brand that i had not heard of until about 2 months ago, and it has quickly become one of my favourites.

All of the products are so well priced it is unreal! so for christmas my parents bought me a few bits from the range to top up my make-up stash.



So as you can see the one palette has hit pan and after 2 months of daily use it is still going strong.
The other 3 products were what i had for christmas. They are amazingly pigmented and really good during application and stay put all day, so whats not to love?

I decided to do a make-up look using all of these products for you, so you can see what it all looks like on.

Left: Using just the ultra contour face palette
Right: Contour palette plus vivid baked bronzer

Eye make-up done using the Flawless Eye Palette


Final Look :)


I also created a more purple look which i also love! and can see becoming one of my everyday go-to's


Products Used


I also thought just to round of the post i would show you a bit more of what they do so,here are my top 5 pics from their range.



No comments:

Post a Comment