My Ultimate Christmas Wish List


So i have done quite a few wish lists before, but this one will blow them all away!

My ultimate christmas wish list contains pretty much everything and anything, so keep scrolling and you might just find some gift inspo for your loved ones this christmas.

(WARNING: They may be quite a few pairs of shoes on this list) 

































































































So there it is - my ULTIMATE CHRISTMAS WISH LIST! If only i could receive all of these then i would be a very happy girlie indeed.

Make sure to keep your eyes open for more from me soon! :)

Comments

  1. Yes to the Charlotte Tilbury lipstick set. I am dying for some homey bits and pieces for my new flat!

    Great post.

    Sophie xx

    www.sophieblunt.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You xx

      charlie-beth.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts