Monday, 16 November 2015

Body Overhaul


Over the past 4 or so years i have been in a constant state or either maintaining or loosing weight.

Deciding to loose weight was my  choice as one day it just hit me how out of shape i was. So as i was 16 at the time my mom decided that the best way to help me loose the weight would be to join a gym.

When i started going all those years ago i hated it with a passion! I would rather have done anything than gone to the gym, but the effort i put in did pay off and after a few months of restricting calories and exercising i had lost 2 1/2 stone.

Ever since then i have been 'maintaining' my weight.

I ate (and still do eat) 1300 calories a day. This does not mean that i don't have days where i eat loads because you have to, restricting yourself too much makes you crave the 'bad' foods even more.

More recently, over the past 3/4 months i have seriously upped my game again and my main goal now is to tone up. I also have recently discovered that i have an intolerance to wheat. This has meant that my diet has had to completely change too.

Combining my 1300 calories a day with an hour long pilates class weekly, plus a gym session (or 2 if i can fit it in) i have really noticed a change in my body, and can say i am starting to see abs!!!

Honestly i don't really have progress shots as the change has happened without me really paying too much attention until i caught myself in the mirror last week and noticed definition, but here are some pics of me and a few other bits and pieces :)

Just know that if you are currently trying to loose weight or tone up it IS POSSIBLE! it does take time and alot of effort but, if you ask me its well worth it.


8th October 2015


22nd October 2015


29th October 2015


Wheat-Free treats - you can't not have a treat ever now and then!


Best foot forward in my VERY colourful gym trainers

If you have any questions about weightloss or toning up I'm more than happy to answer 

No comments:

Post a Comment