Tuesday, 1 September 2015

September: Wish, Want, Need


After the success of last months "Wish, Want, Need" post i have decided to do another. 
This time for September, the coming of autumn and new season trends.

Just so that the lovely people who read my blog know i do actually purchase some of the items on the lists i create; i shall be including my buys from previous "Wish, Want, Needs".

So here it is my "September: Wish, Want, Need"




From my "August: Wish, Want, Need" i purchased some Ankle grazer jeans although not the ones posted as the fit wasn't great when i tried them on. 
I also went to purchase the Michael Kors bag, but fell in love with this Ralph Lauren beauty instead and just couldn't resist, soooo i ended up purchasing it over the MK bag in the end.



Despicable me Twosie from Primark,














So thats it!
Hope you enjoyed this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment