Outfit Inspiration


Like many girls i look to others for an idea as to how i could put an outfit together. I would never copy an outfit exactly, but i enjoy taking parts and mixing and matching pieces together to make a look for myself.

Websites and apps such as Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram provide my main sources of inspiration for, well everything really.
These sites allow me to search for anything i am looking for. 
How to style a black maxi dress? Pinterest has that covered. Instagram is usually where my shoe wish lists come from and Tumblr helps with my photographic inspo.

So i have decided to share with you some of my favourite outfit posts on Pinterest. Links to all images can be found on my Outfits Board
Links to all my accounts are at the end of this post - hope you enjoy!














Instagram - charli_beth


Comments

Popular Posts