Holiday Wardrobe


Heyy All,
Sorry things have been quiet this week on my social media platforms, but i have been away on holiday.

Last Monday i flew out the the island of Gran Canaria for a week with my BoyF and friends.
We had a great time and the week flew by.

Rather than posting about what we did on the holiday, i took a few pictures of what i was packing before i left.

So, here are some of the outfits i packed for my week away.
My bedroom is a mess and yes some of the shoes are odd, but a girl has to work out what she is packing . .


Top: Primark
Shorts: Tesco
Shoes: Next

Dress: Boutique on Isle of Capri
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

Top: Boohoo
Skirt: Boohoo
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

Dress: New Look
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

Dress: Boohoo
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins

Playsuit: Primark
Shoes: Primark

Top: Primark
Shorts: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: Primark

Top: Boohoo
Shorts: George at Asda
Shoes: Primark

Top: Dorothy Perkins
Shorts: Primark
Shoes: Primark

Top: Boohoo
Shorts: Topshop, Rosa 
Shoes: Black Jelly Shoes

 I did mix and match once i was on holiday and extras were taken.
I hope you enjoyed seeing my holiday wardrobe



Comments

Popular Posts