Christening Outfit


This week had been pretty quiet really, filled with work and mostly cleaning.

As i have spent most of the week in trackies or leggings, today it was nice to dress-up and wear a dress and heels.

A family Christening was the event, and called for dressing-up a bit.

I did not take many pictures really, but here are a few showing my outfit and a few snaps of the event.

Christening Church Service


Alex, My brother (who refused to smile) and I


My Outfit
Dress: H&M
Bag: Dune
Shoes: Deichmann
Jewellery: Opia





Make-up using the Smashbox full exposure palette.


Mom and I.
Mom's Outfit
Dress: Miss Selfridge
Shoes: New Look
Watch: Next


Mom and Dad


Today has been a good day with family. Now its time for a cup of tea and a late afternoon film.

I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend and have a fantastic week!

Comments

Popular Posts