Outfits from Bank Holiday


As this week has been spent working, tidying and sorting. I thought my post could be on a couple of my outfits from last weekend; featuring some of my latest buys!

Bank holiday weekend for me was spent mostly chilling or shopping (no complains about this!)

On Friday i went to the gym and ran a few errands and this is what i wore.







T-shirt: Primark
Belt: New Look
Jeans: Est.1932
Shoes: Primark

Saturday and Sunday were chill days so i wore leggings and hoodies which i decided not to picture, but on Monday it was furniture shopping with my Mom.

So this is my outfit from Monday,

(Sorry for the bad quality image)



Top: Topshop
Trousers: Lidl
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Pandora
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Purse: Fiorelli

I hope you all had a great week and keep your eyes peeled for more blog post coming soon!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts