My Week


This week has been all about finishing off my 2nd year of University. 
With the final assignment deadline looming, finishing off work and making sure everything is completed has been top of my priority list.

But,
On Wednesday we took a break from uni work and went down to London to see the 3rd years final degree show.

It was a very, very wet day, but it was also a very interesting and educational day. Seeing the gallery laid out made me realise just how quickly time has gone by and that this time next year it will be my work up in a London Gallery.

I didn't take many pictures whilst there, due to the weather, but here are a few images i did take.


Ed&Ad Degree Show, The Conningsby Gallery, Tottenham Street, London


The Chinese Photobook Show, The Photographers Gallery

The Photographers Gallery


Lunch at Pizza Express on Charlotte Street, London

A very wet and windy, London

Comments

Popular Posts