Tuesday, 28 April 2015

My Beauty Fav's

Every girl has their favourite beauty products that they buy time and time again.
I am no different.

So i have decided to do a short post on my current favourite beauty products.

I have spot-prone and sometimes oily skin so finding products that work is a blessing.





To start with i love using Garnier toner. It leaves my skin feeling tight and fresh and does help minimise marks caused by spots.

Currently on offer for £3.33 at Boots (Usually £4.99)


Next is L'Oreal skin perfection day moisturiser. It feels light on the skin and helps in the process of smoothing out uneven skin-tones. 

Currently on offer for £7.49 at Boots (usually £14.99)


This Smashbox studio skin foundation is one which i would not swap for anything. It can be applied for light or heavy coverage and blends really well.

£28.00 


Next is Seventeen 3 way skin highlighter. I personally use this as a primer, i find it adds a luminous glow to my skin when worn under my regular foundation.

£5.99 at Boots


I have purchased quite a few Avon lipsticks of over the years and they never disappoint, always producing rich, long lasting colours that don't dry out your lips.

Avon currently £4.60


Lastly is Maybelline's browsatin. It stays put for pretty much all of the day, but makes your brows look full and shapely without looking really fake.

£5.99

So there they are. My beauty favourites, let me know if you have any beauty favourites for me to try out and review.


No comments:

Post a Comment