Saturday, 7 March 2015

March Wish List


This month for me is all about the transition from freezing-cold to almost-warm-but-not-quite. I struggle with my wardrobe this time of year as i find like many other girls i have winter clothes and summer clothes, but nothing for the times in between.

So i have decided to compile a wish list, the top few items that i believe would be perfect for getting through the next month.



Zara £39.99

Lets start with my favourite topic of shoes. These gorgeous Zara strappy sandals are the perfect shoe for this time of year, colourful and playful bringing the feeling of spring into any outfit.


Topshop £25.00

These joggers are perfect for lounging around and running errands. Not too thick (or thin) for this time of the year, great no matter what the weather decides to throw at you.



Whistles £130.00

This Silk and knit jumper is perfect for effortless day to night wear, dress it down with trainers and up with those gorgeous Zara heels mentioned earlier.


New Look £19.99

Swing dresses are the perfect between season dress. Wear with tights and boots or bare legs and converse. 


Karen Millen £450.00

If you make one investment this season i suggest it be a statement piece of outerwear. Big on the catwalks and all over the high street coats are taking over and this one is precisely my kind of a jacket.


Miss Selfridge £45.00

I am a confessed boot hoarder, but all of mine are black. This pair caught my eye with their wooden heel and zip detailing. Something completely new and different is exactly what is needed in my wardrobe.


River Island £42.00

White is in. So why not wear white demin? ripped jeans are also extremely popular on the high street so, two birds one stone, work two trends at the same time with one simple piece.


Next £65.00

Although i have own a couple of playsuits, i have never considered a jumpsuit. Although awkward when going to the loo, this one would be worth the hassle. Don't you agree?


I hope my wish list has inspired you for this awkward time of year.
Tweet me @CharliBethBird with your wish list items to be featured in a future blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment