London Part 1


This past weekend was a special one, spent in London with my family celebrating my Moms __th birthday (i shall spare the details of her age until its actually her birthday)

On Friday evening we travelled down to London Euston from Birmingham and made our way from there (via tube) to the Crowne Plaza Kensington.  
As it was quite late when we arrived we dumped our luggage in the rooms and went straight out to find some food. 

We settled on a Nandos (1st one for my Mom, Dad and Brother) then retired to the hotel to get some rest for the fun filled weekend we had planned.


My Travelling outfit consisted of a long sleeved fitted t-shirt from Primark, Ripped Skinnies from River island, Parka from Primark and Black heel booties from H&M



Just a couple of photos of our amazing hotel room  (ft. Jay) at the Crowne Plaza, Kensington


Mom The Birthday Girl and my brother Alex in Nando's


Jason and I in Nando's


Mom and Dad in Nando's

So that was Friday, tomorrow i shall post a special post about what we did saturday and one celebrating my mom's (actual) birthday.

Hotel: Crowne Plaza Kensington

Comments

Popular Posts