Sunday, 15 February 2015

Valentines


Valentines this year fell on a saturday which mean that my boyfriend and i spent the whole day together rather than just the evening.

Although our valentines evening did not go exactly as planned we still had a great meal and a laugh.

We spent Saturday morning/ afternoon errand running, but for a change i decided to wear a skirt ( i am very much a jeans person) This is a skirt i had been eyeing up in New Look for ages and finally decided to treat myself with my birthday money.


Skirt and jumper are both from New Look


For the evening i decided upon a simple black dress from Miss Selfridge paired with nude heels from Deichmann and a mid length grey duster coat. I also accessorised with my Pandora Bracelet and Michael Kors watch. 

Jason's Outfit is all from Topman



Beauty wise i used my current fav nail varnish from L.A. Colours and used my new bottle of Smashbox foundation along with their amazing double exposure pallet. Lipstick is Mac in Lustre.


Its been another great weekend and next weekend is the boyfriends birthday so another fun-filled weekend to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment