Turning Twenty


This post may be a few days late, but i have spent the weekend of my twentieth birthday doing quite a range of activities.

For my birthday on friday my family and i all went to Frankie and Benny's for an AMAZING meal which we all thoroughly enjoyed and stuffed ourselves silly.

i kept my outfit for the event neutral toned and well i hope quite pretty. Over the top i wore my mid-length grey coat which i have featured before on here.



I received many gorgeous presents from family and friends (Dune clutch and Next bracelet included) and a delicious cake made by my talented mother


I was also given a card by my boyfriend and told it had my present inside. I opened the card to discover that i was going quad biking at Wild Park Leisure near Derby and also staying overnight near to the town centre.

Now many people would assume quad biking is not something that i would wish to do, but it could not have been a better present. Nervous and excited i agreed to go and hoped that i would come home in one piece (i am excessively awkward when it comes to any sort of sport)


I had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the experience (although my boots did get wrecked in the process) Jason having experience with Motocross definitely gave him the edge when riding the quads, compared to my pretty much novice status.

KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED FOR THE VIDEO - COMING SOON!!

After the cold and dirty quad treck we went back to our hotel to clean up and chill out for the evening. Pentahotel Derby was where we were booked to stay and i was thoroughly pleased with the sight that greeted us as we walked through the door, a very cool, quirky, indie vibe.

We went out for a meal then returned to the hotel for a few games of pool (3-1 to Jason) and some much needed drinks.



(This real candle feature is something i need in my future home)


So now as i sit at home on Sunday evening summarising my birthday weekend i am well and truly shattered, but very thankful for the all the fun i have had. 

Next weekend is valentines so we shall see what that has in store for me.

Comments

Popular Posts